By entering this website, you agree to the disclaimers.
26Blue.com is being Re-branded as ThatHealThat.com
It will take time to move everything to the new site.
26 Blue is a tribute to the Great Healer.
Health rests upon a three-pronged pedestal:
- physical health: Vigor (physical strength)
- mental health: Happiness (mental contentment)
- social health: quality social interactions (family, friends, neighbors, peers, society at large)
- A person needs Strength and Contentment in all three types of health.
Kitchen Remedies and Natural Cures that Work
- Eat healthy, include super foods, take supplements as needed, be active and social
At 26Blue.com, we like Kitchen Remedies, Home Cures, Natural Cures, Granny Remedies, Folk Medicines, Elixirs, Tonics, and want to use Foods that Heal
Natural Healing refers to non-invasive, non-pharmaceuticals techniques that facilitate the body to heal itself.
Nutrition is simply eating foods (quantity and variety) that bring health and prevent illness.
Natural Cures with Food Lists
What builds health???
Nurture Trumps Nature
Click for Site Map
Agree or Leave
Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food" Hippocrates 460 - 359 BC
- Healthy Diet
- Strong Immune System
- Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Emotional Balance
- Restorative Sleep
- Eliminate Negative Behaviors
- Welcome to our extended family of friends.
- Our stories are our lists of Kitchen Remedies and natural cures.
Difficult name to remember:
- The Hebrew name for God, YHWH, has a numerical value of 26 -- Hebrew letters are also numbers: 10, 5, 6 and 5 which add up to 26
- If you did the same for English, a=1, b=2; then G-d would also add up to 26.
- The 26th verse of the Bible: Genesis 1:26 Then G-d said, "Let Us make man in Our image, ... "
- Leviticus chapter #26 "I AM THE LORD YOUR G-D"
- The alphabet has 26 letters.
- 26 is the atomic number of iron to represent the quality or state of being strong.
- Cardiac blue is calming and represents a state of happiness and satisfaction.
- So 26Blue refers to Strength and Contentment
|Kitchen Cures||Super Foods||Herbs as Tonics||Supplements for Nutrition||Remedies that Build Health|